In recent years, rising French thespian Lea Seydoux has intermittently been crossing the Atlantic for Hollywood film roles, making appearances in “Inglourious Basterds,”Robin Hood,” “Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol” and “Midnight In Paris.” And while those films have only seen her play smaller supporting or cameo roles, it’s certainly brought attention to many of her films back in Europe including recent Berlin-opener “Farewell, My Queen” opposite Diane Kruger.
On the back of all that success, Seydoux has now joined Abdellatif Kechiche‘s “Blue Is A Hot Color,” an adaptation of Julie Maroh’s relationship-drama graphic novel “Blue” which will see her star opposite fellow up-and-comer Adèle Exarchopoulos for the story of a teenage girl who unexpectedly falls in love with another woman and faces her parents’ and friends’ judgment.
- Girl of the Month: Lea Seydoux (whowhatwear.com)
- Lea Seydoux Facebook Hot Babe (facebookhotbabe.wordpress.com)
- Lea Seydoux is a Red Prada Vision in Berlin (lovelyritablog.com)
- Léa Seydoux: A Woman We Love (esquire.com)
- Léa Seydoux: A Woman We Love — To See In Lingerie (aslipofagirl.net)
- Watch Léa Seydoux Hot and Sexy Movie Les Adieux a la reine’ | Facebook Hot Babe (facebookhotbabe.wordpress.com)
- Look of the Moment | Léa Seydoux (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Diane Kruger Gorgeously Gets the Berlin Film Festival Started (popsugar.com)
- Lea Seydoux the new ‘Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?’ (hollywoodnews.com)
- Berlinale International Film Festival Fashion: Diane Kruger, Virginie Ledoyen (celebs.gather.com)