HollywoodNews.com: Michelle Williams’ Oscar gown has received a lot of positive attention, and it sounds like she partly has her young daughter to thank.
Williams recently revealed that her daughter, Matilda, did play a role in choosing the dress she wore for the big awards night, states Celeb Baby Laundry. “I picked that dress because Matilda loves the color. She loves clothes and picks out her own clothes every morning,” Williams revealed.
- Michelle Gives Matilda a Lift Following Her Oscars Night Out (popsugar.com)
- Michelle Williams’ Oscar Day Plans With Daughter Matilda (eonline.com)
- Michelle Williams Picks Louis Vuitton For Her Big Oscars Night! (popsugar.com)
- Oscars 2012: Best Dressed (forevertwentysomethings.com)
- Michelle Williams Wears Ladylike Erdem For a Chat With Letterman (popsugar.com)
- Michelle Williams Reveals the Secret to Playing Marilyn: “You Let Yourself Be Really Bad” (eonline.com)
- Michelle Williams on Her Oscars Dress: ‘It’s a Dressed-Up Version of Me’ (news.instyle.com)
- Michelle and Matilda Drink Up Brooklyn (popsugar.com)
- Michelle Williams: ‘I wanted daughter Matilda to have siblings’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Michelle Williams A Lady in Red at 2012 Academy Awards (celebs.gather.com)