Melbourne, Mar 5: Julia Roberts has said that she worried about raising her seven-year-old twins Hazel and Finn and four-year-old Henry in the spotlight.
“Grace comes up and goes, ‘Gosh, it’s so sweet seeing all your kids on the set. It reminds me of when I was little, and I would go see my mom at work’,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Vanity Fair magazine.
“I said, ‘How old were you when you realized your mom was Meryl Streep?’ She said, ‘I think I was probably nine when I put that all together’
- Julia Roberts: what I learned from Meryl Streep (telegraph.co.uk)
- Julia Roberts on Young Actors in Hollywood: “There’s the Express Elevator [to Fame] and There’s Rehab” (vanityfair.com)
- Julia Roberts Muses on Fame in Vanity Fair (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Lancôme Thinks Julia Roberts Is a Pretty Woman (bellasugar.com)
- Julia Roberts Tells It Like It Is – About Starting Out in “The Business” (bonjupatten.com)
- Julia Roberts Reflects on Fame and Bad Advice in Vanity Fair (popsugar.com)
- Celeb Style: Julia Roberts (fabsugar.com)
- Meryl Streep & Julia Roberts to come together for the first time in new movie (bazaardaily.com)
- Julia Roberts: Meryl Streep’s Daughter in ‘August’ (justjared.com)
- Has Julia Roberts had a boob job? (mya.co.uk)